Announced that its installed base consists of 59 energy systems and has under construction an additional 13 systems under signed agreements
Construction Week reported that Kuwait Ministry of Electricity and Water has signed a USD 2.65 billion contract with GE Energy to meet the growing power demand in Kuwait...
Members of KOGEN Polska and representatives from countries across Eastern Europe met in Warsaw on the 17th of September to discuss progress in the cogeneration sector...
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. has begun construction of a new co-generation plant at its Stratford facility to become more energy independent...
[CCGT] Malta's energy crisisIf there were any doubt that the spectre of the 1980s energy crisis has returned to haunt the Maltese islands with a vengeance, this summer’s spate of power failures should surely have convinced even the most diehard of sceptics...
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in White Plains is grabbing heat from the hospital’s buildings that would otherwise go unused...
COGEN Europe today is calling on the industrialized countries meeting in Bonn to break the impasse created by their lack of progress...
Sabah biomass plant will be fuelled by waste from oil palm plantations...
Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore Monday took aim at what he sees as one of the most important energy-efficiency options: using the heat generated when electricity is produced from coal...
trackingIberdrola Renewables has completed the first phase of a major upgrade to the Klamath cogeneration plant in Klamath Falls, Oregon...
Siemens has received an order for supply of a turbine island for the Jaworzno III steam power plant in Poland.
GE Connects Capital and Equipment for Saguaro Power Company’s 105-Megawatt Gas-Fired Co-Generation Plant in NevadaGE Energy Financial Services key to cogeneration project close to Las Vegas strip, Nevada.
First Application of High Thermal Efficiency "UST" Steam Turbine Plant .
President Obama’s Visit to GE in Schenectady Highlights the Role of Clean Energy Technology and Exports in US Job Creation* Tour Features One of the World’s Largest Steam Turbine Manufacturing Plants * GE’s Technology Investments Have Added more than 1,300 Jobs in Capital Region
Shaw Awarded Contract to Erect Five HRSG Boilers for the UK's Largest Combined-Cycle Power Plant ProjectPembroke power plant, the largest and most efficient combined-cycle gas-fired power station in the U.K.
Four Co-generation units with H class technology Electrical capacity totaling 1,220 MW el, thermal capacity of 1,480 tph Order
PLP Power Plant on Jurong Island - one of the most efficient in Singapore
Siemens to acquire the Rolls-Royce Energy gas turbine and compressor business and enter into a long-term technology partnershipMunich, 2014-May-06 Siemens completes portfolio with aero-derivative gas turbines for growth in the oil and gas and decentralized power generation sectors Purchase price for the acquired business
Alstom has been awarded contracts worth over €100 million(1) to supply two GT13E2 gas turbines and Long Term Services for the Kelar combined-cycle power plant located in Mejillones, North of Chile.
Second order from Turkey for high-efficiency H-class technology
- geneva forum for sustainable investment 2009
- Toyota Enters US Gas-Fired Power Market Through Partnership with GE, Acquires Stake in Oyster Creek Cogeneration Plant in Texas
- TMC, Aisin to Provide Improved Fuel Cells for Test Project
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- ENERGOS EfW facility enters commissioning ahead of schedule
- EDF Agrees Not to Oppose Trailblazer Energy Center Based on Tenaska Environmental and Water Commitments
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- LandEnergy to use biomass power in wood pellet production
- LS Power Completes Financing for West Deptford Energy Station
- EIB provides €140m loan for Polish combined-cycle cogeneration plant
- Metso wins an order for the eighth biomass-fuelled modularised CHP-plant to Germany
- WELTEC BIOPOWER Builds Biogas Plant in Record Time
- With $1 Billion in N. American Gas Turbine Orders in 2011, GE Unveils Advanced Turbine Tech in Houston that Leads in Speed, Flexibility & Efficiency
- Foster Wheeler Wins Two Contracts for Steam Generation Equipment in Saudi Arabia
- Plasma gasification technology eliminates waste, creates power