If there were any doubt that the spectre of the 1980s energy crisis has returned to haunt the Maltese islands with a vengeance, this summer’s spate of power failures should surely have convinced even the most diehard of sceptics
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in White Plains is grabbing heat from the hospital’s buildings that would otherwise go unused...
COGEN Europe today is calling on the industrialized countries meeting in Bonn to break the impasse created by their lack of progress...
Sabah biomass plant will be fuelled by waste from oil palm plantations...
Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore Monday took aim at what he sees as one of the most important energy-efficiency options: using the heat generated when electricity is produced from coal...
trackingIberdrola Renewables has completed the first phase of a major upgrade to the Klamath cogeneration plant in Klamath Falls, Oregon...
GE Energy has signed two new Jenbacher gas engine distributor and service agreements with highly regarded energy services companies in Russia as industry and municipalities seek more efficient, reliable, fuel-flexible onsite power solutions...
Siemens Venture Capital (SVC), a subsidiary of Siemens (NYSE: SI), has acquired a "minority" stake in Transparent Energy Systems...
KINGSVILLE, Ontario, July 13 (UPI) -- A cogeneration plant for a commercial greenhouse opened Friday in Ontario, the first of its kind in North America...
GE’s New Gas Engine-ORC Technology to Boost Efficiency of Onsite Power Projects Worldwide...
GE Connects Capital and Equipment for Saguaro Power Company’s 105-Megawatt Gas-Fired Co-Generation Plant in NevadaGE Energy Financial Services key to cogeneration project close to Las Vegas strip, Nevada.
First Application of High Thermal Efficiency "UST" Steam Turbine Plant .
President Obama’s Visit to GE in Schenectady Highlights the Role of Clean Energy Technology and Exports in US Job Creation* Tour Features One of the World’s Largest Steam Turbine Manufacturing Plants * GE’s Technology Investments Have Added more than 1,300 Jobs in Capital Region
Shaw Awarded Contract to Erect Five HRSG Boilers for the UK's Largest Combined-Cycle Power Plant ProjectPembroke power plant, the largest and most efficient combined-cycle gas-fired power station in the U.K.
Syndicated credit facility worth U.S. $ 75.3 million and Rp 10 billion to PT Meppogen for the development of gas power capacity of 30 MW
Alstom has been awarded contracts worth over €100 million(1) to supply two GT13E2 gas turbines and Long Term Services for the Kelar combined-cycle power plant located in Mejillones, North of Chile.
Second order from Turkey for high-efficiency H-class technology
Two power islands with H-class gas turbines for Patriot power plant in Pennsylvania
Will Help Provide Power during Peak Times of the 2014 Sochi Olympic Games
Britain’s two biggest gas-fired combined cycle power plants.
- geneva forum for sustainable investment 2009
- Toyota Enters US Gas-Fired Power Market Through Partnership with GE, Acquires Stake in Oyster Creek Cogeneration Plant in Texas
- TMC, Aisin to Provide Improved Fuel Cells for Test Project
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- ENERGOS EfW facility enters commissioning ahead of schedule
- EDF Agrees Not to Oppose Trailblazer Energy Center Based on Tenaska Environmental and Water Commitments
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- Iberdrola Renewables starts biomass energy construction in Lakeview, Ore.
- EIB provides €140m loan for Polish combined-cycle cogeneration plant
- Biogas must play bigger role in meeting energy needs
- Metso wins an order for the eighth biomass-fuelled modularised CHP-plant to Germany
- WELTEC BIOPOWER Builds Biogas Plant in Record Time
- With $1 Billion in N. American Gas Turbine Orders in 2011, GE Unveils Advanced Turbine Tech in Houston that Leads in Speed, Flexibility & Efficiency
- Foster Wheeler Wins Two Contracts for Steam Generation Equipment in Saudi Arabia
- Plasma gasification technology eliminates waste, creates power