GE’s New Gas Engine-ORC Technology to Boost Efficiency of Onsite Power Projects Worldwide
On the back of demand supply mismatch, the India's sugar prices have again begin rising up. The medium grade sugar prices in June 2009 inched up to Rs 2,539.62 per quintal (average prices until June 17, 2009), 62% higher on Y-o-Y basis. The prices in June...
Sustainability and availability of biomass crops is a crucial element to a potential biomass market...
Indian sugar mills seem to be doing their bit to ease the energy crisis in the country. What's more, they are doing it by generating biomass-based 'green' energy from bagasse, a waste product that comes from sugarcane cultivation...
Businesses that invest in energy-efficient projects; combined heat and power, or cogeneration, production facilities; select renewable energy sources; ...
The European Investment Bank is bolstering energy efficiency in Finland, Poland and Sweden with a EUR 250 million loan to Fortum Corporation, headquartered in Espoo, Finland...
It is reported that Siemens is to continue the expansion of local value creation in growth markets...
MIDLAND, Mich. - The sale of the Midland Cogeneration Venture, one of the nation's largest gas-fired cogeneration projects, is complete...
The Belgium Refining Company (BRC) refinery, owned by Petroplus Holdings AG, is planning to begin construction of a combined-cycle unit this month. The project is currently in the detailed engineering stage. Construction will last about one year...
White City, Ore.-based Biomass One is accepting used Christmas trees to use as biomass fuel for its 25-megawatt per year wood-fired steam and electricity cogeneration production power plant in Medford, Ore...
First Application of High Thermal Efficiency "UST" Steam Turbine Plant .
President Obama’s Visit to GE in Schenectady Highlights the Role of Clean Energy Technology and Exports in US Job Creation* Tour Features One of the World’s Largest Steam Turbine Manufacturing Plants * GE’s Technology Investments Have Added more than 1,300 Jobs in Capital Region
Shaw Awarded Contract to Erect Five HRSG Boilers for the UK's Largest Combined-Cycle Power Plant ProjectPembroke power plant, the largest and most efficient combined-cycle gas-fired power station in the U.K.
Syndicated credit facility worth U.S. $ 75.3 million and Rp 10 billion to PT Meppogen for the development of gas power capacity of 30 MW
This is a large-scale industrial CHP project with steam sales to the Caffaro Srl petrochemical plant which was founded in 1937
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is providing PLN 566 million (€140 million) loan to Elektrociepłownia Stalowa Wola for the construction of a combined-cycle gas turbine
This will be Alstom’s first combined-cycle power plant (CCPP) contract with EGAT and the first CCPP in the world to feature Alstom’s upgraded GT26 gas turbine.
Alstom, a world leader in power generation technology, today celebrated the first shipment of a GT24 gas turbine from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
February 29th, 2012 – West Deptford, NJ – LS Power Group announced that West Deptford Energy Holdings, LLC has completed financing for the construction of its 738 megawatt (nominal) natural gas-fired, combined-cycle electric generating facility in West Deptford Township, New Jersey.
MetCap Announces Expansion of the World’s First Integrated Renewables Combined-Cycle Plant Powered by GE TechnologyGE (NYSE: GE) and Turkish energy company MetCap Energy Investments today announced their investment in one of Europe’s most efficient, natural gas-fired power plants.
- geneva forum for sustainable investment 2009
- Toyota Enters US Gas-Fired Power Market Through Partnership with GE, Acquires Stake in Oyster Creek Cogeneration Plant in Texas
- TMC, Aisin to Provide Improved Fuel Cells for Test Project
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- ENERGOS EfW facility enters commissioning ahead of schedule
- EDF Agrees Not to Oppose Trailblazer Energy Center Based on Tenaska Environmental and Water Commitments
- HRSG Project Profile: Terni
- LS Power Completes Financing for West Deptford Energy Station
- Metso to supply biomass power plant to Belgium
- Iberdrola Renewables starts biomass energy construction in Lakeview, Ore.
- Metso wins an order for the eighth biomass-fuelled modularised CHP-plant to Germany
- WELTEC BIOPOWER Builds Biogas Plant in Record Time
- With $1 Billion in N. American Gas Turbine Orders in 2011, GE Unveils Advanced Turbine Tech in Houston that Leads in Speed, Flexibility & Efficiency
- Foster Wheeler Wins Two Contracts for Steam Generation Equipment in Saudi Arabia
- Plasma gasification technology eliminates waste, creates power